San Diego Conquistadors
American Retro Apparel
The San Diego Conquistadors, were an American Basketball Association team based in San Diego, California. The "Q's", as they were popularly known, played from 1972 to 1975.
In 1975, the team was under new ownership and had a new name - the San Diego Sails. As the Sails, they played an incomplete season only, beginning the 1975–1976 season but folding after only 11 games with 3 wins and 8 losses.
This Gildan t-shirt has a classic fit with thick cotton fabric.
• 100% cotton
• Fabric weight: 6.0 oz/y² (203.4 g/m²)
• Boxy fit
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamless double-needle 7⁄8″ (2.2 cm) collar
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle