The Atlanta Beat is a soccer club based in Atlanta, Georgia that formerly competed on a professional level. The team joined Women's Professional Soccer as an expansion team in 2010. The club took the name and logo of the former Atlanta Beat (WUSA) of the defunct Women's United Soccer Association.
This Gildan Unisex Basic Softstyle t-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• White is 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|