This popular hangout was opened by Fran Viselli in 1980 on University Boulevard. The restaurant was known for giving out plastic cups with its logo with drinks and its elephant mascot. Eventually, Viselli would open four locations. Bama-Bino closed in 1991.
With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, this hat will add just the right amount of edge to your look. For a quick and easy outfit pair it with your favorite jeans, and a sports tee.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure