Bebop Record Shop
Bebop Record Shop opened in 1974 in the Jackson neighborhood of Fondren next to the old Capri Theater. At its peak, Bebop had locations from Biloxi to Tupelo. The last store, at Maywood Mart in Jackson, closed on May 28, 2011.
This Gildan sweatshirt is sturdy and warm. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem