Bottom Dollar Food was an American soft-discount grocery chain. It was a subsidiary of Delhaize America, the U.S. division of international food retailer Delhaize Group. Its headquarters was in Salisbury, North Carolina. Bottom Dollar Food sold an assortment of both private brands and national brands at low prices.
With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, this hat will add just the right amount of edge to your look. For a quick and easy outfit pair it with your favorite jeans, and a sports tee.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure