American Retro Apparel
Bradlees was a chain of discount department stores, which operated primarily in the northeastern United States. The chain went bankrupt in 2000 and all of its stores were closed by March 15, 2001. The first store was opened in New London, Connecticut on March 14, 1958. The company was acquired by grocery chain Stopy & Shop in 1961, which owned the chain until 1992.
With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, this hat will add just the right amount of edge to your look. For a quick and easy outfit pair it with your favorite jeans, and a sports tee.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure