Bradlees was a chain of discount department stores, which operated primarily in the northeastern United States. The chain went bankrupt in 2000 and all of its stores were closed by March 15, 2001. The first store was opened in New London, Connecticut on March 14, 1958. The company was acquired by grocery chain Stopy & Shop in 1961, which owned the chain until 1992.
This Gildan hoodie is soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem