Harold and Helen Kite opened the first Burger Queen restaurant in Winter Haven, Florida in 1956. In 1961, business partners George Clark and Jim Gannon bought franchise rights and permission to expand the chain to Kentucky.
The Louisville partners James Gannon and brothers George and John Clark eventually bought the Florida-based company. George Clark eventually became CEO while his other partners left the company. The company opened its 50th location in December 1973 in Danville and had locations in Kentucky, Indiana and Tennessee at the time of the opening.
In June 1981, Burger Queen Enterprises Inc. announced that it was changing its name to Druther's International Inc. and changing the names of it restaurants from Burger Queen to Druther's Restaurant. Despite the change in names, management and the menu remained the same. At the time of the announcement, the company operated 171 company-owned and franchised locations in seven states within the United States and also had international franchised in England, Canada, the Republic of China, and the United Arab Emirates.
This Bella + Canvas t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping