American Retro Apparel
Edgewater Park was a 20-acre amusement park at Grand River and Seven Mile Road on Detroit's West Side that opened in 1927. For 54 years visitors to the park enjoyed attractions such as the Wild Beast roller coaster, the 110-foot Ferris wheel, and the Hall of Mirrors. Edgewater Park closed permanently in 1981.
This Gildan Unisex Basic Softstyle t-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|Length (Worldwide) (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
|Width (Worldwide) (inches)||18||20||22||24||26||28|
|Length (East Asia) (inches)||26 ⅜||27 ½||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Width (East Asia) (inches)||18 ½||19 ¾||20 ⅞||22||23 ¼|