Elgin is a city in Cook and Kane counties in the northern part of Illinois. Located roughly 35 mi northwest of Chicago, it lies along the Fox River. As of 2019, the city had an estimated population of 110,849, making it the eighth-largest city in Illinois.
This Gildan Unisex Basic Softstyle t-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|