American Retro Apparel
Licorice Pizza was a record store chain founded in Southern California. It gets its name from an old Abbott and Costello routine where they try to sell records, unsuccessfully (saying "Well we could sprinkle cornstarch on the bottom and sell them as Licorice Pizzas").
This Tultex 3/4 tee is a stylish spin on the classic baseball raglan. The combed cotton blend makes it super soft, comfortable, and lightweight.
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Denim color is 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26|