American Retro Apparel
Licorice Pizza was a record store chain founded in Southern California. It gets its name from an old Abbott and Costello routine where they try to sell records, unsuccessfully (saying "Well we could sprinkle cornstarch on the bottom and sell them as Licorice Pizzas").
This Gildan hoodie is soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem