A known legend in Natchez is the place everyone called "Nellie's." Nellie Jackson, a black woman from a small community 36 miles south of Natchez, was born into rural poverty in 1902. Despite the constraints of the times, she became one of the most powerful people in historic Natchez, Mississippi, rising up from being a housekeeper to running a very successful business, a bordello they called "Nellie's."
With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, this hat will add just the right amount of edge to your look. For a quick and easy outfit pair it with your favorite jeans, and a sports tee.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure