Peaches Records & Tapes
American Retro Apparel
Years ago, in a time when record stores ruled areas of your hometown, a large behemoth of a store was formed. Known widely, Peaches Records & Tapes was created to be more than those local small record shops—it was designed to swallow them whole.
The goal? To be the one place that you would ever need to go to get all of your music, and anything related to it. Peaches Records & Tapes had a store in just about every large city across America. Finding one wasn’t hard. Once you had the general location of one, it could easily be spotted by the large wooden LP cover constructs that adorned the building.
This Gildan hoodie is soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem