John Schwegmann opened his first grocery store in 1869 at Piety and Burgundy in New Orleans. The Schwegmann Bros. grocery chain launched in 1946 with a first location on St. Claude Avenue. The last Schwegmann's closed in 1999.
With a slightly distressed brim and crown fabric, this hat will add just the right amount of edge to your look. For a quick and easy outfit pair it with your favorite jeans, and a sports tee.
• 100% pre-shrunk cotton twill
• Soft crown
• 6 sewn eyelets
• 6 stitched rows on the brim
• 6-panel unstructured cap with a low profile
• Seamed front panel without buckram
• Adjustable hook and loop closure