American Retro Apparel
The Springfield Falcons were an ice hockey team in the American Hockey League and played in Springfield, Massachusetts, at the MassMutual Center. In 2016, the Falcons' franchise was purchased by the National Hockey League's Arizona Coyotes and relocated to Tucson, Arizona, before the start of the 2016–17 AHL season.
This Gildan sweatshirt is pre-shrunk and had a classic fit that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem