The Club in Columbus, Mississippi was a bar that was housed in an old one-story block building on the banks of the Tombigbee River. It closed it doors for good in the mid 1990s and was burned by firefighters during a training exercise on February 18, 2000.
This Gildan sweatshirt is sturdy and warm. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem