Tulsa Oilers (XL logo)
The Tulsa Oilers were a professional ice hockey team. The Oilers played 20 seasons in the Central Hockey League from 1964 to 1984, capturing the Adams Cup three times. Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the team played their home games at the Tulsa Assembly Center until the 1983–84 season when they moved to Expo Square Pavilion. The team was also locally referred to as the "Ice Oilers" to differentiate from the Tulsa Oilers minor league baseball team.
This Gildan long-sleeved shirt is a fashion must-have. Add this wardrobe essential to your collection, and have a great to-go option for a casual look.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem