Turtle's Records & Tapes
American Retro Apparel
Turtle's Records & Tapes was a retail chain of music stores in the southeastern United States, based in Atlanta, that specialized in selling cassettes, records, and concert tickets; in the latter years of the chain's existence, it also rented movies in VHS format.
This Gildan hoodie is soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem