The Waldorf Club originally opened in 1910. In 1929 it moved to 142 North Virginia Street, where it was licensed, in April of 1931, for 5 slot machines. Various table games were added to the license over the next months. Through various owners and license holders, the Waldorf operated until November 29, 1956. In 1957 and 1958 The Waldorf opened with slot machines only, then closed again; it opened without gaming, then closed once more. In 1959 it opened one more time, as a bar and restaurant without gaming. It remained open until July 28, 1979.
This Gildan Unisex Basic Softstyle t-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton • 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²) • Pre-shrunk • Shoulder-to-shoulder taping • Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center