The Washington Federals played 2 seasons in the USFL from 1983-84. The team immediately struggled with attendance due to the Redskins coming off their first championship. Despite some solid talent on the team, the Federals finished at the bottom of the standings in both seasons. In 1985 the team moved to Orlando for a fresh start and became the Orlando Renegades.
This Gildan Unisex Basic Softstyle t-shirt is made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• White is 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|