WZZQ - Jackson, MS
WZZQ 102.9 FM was an album oriented rock radio station in Jackson, Mississippi that was on air for most of the 1970's. Its last day on air was July 2, 1981.
This Gildan sweatshirt is sturdy and warm. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem